Image courtesy of Woollahra Council
LIFE MOVING TOO FAST?
Time to Go Slow for a Mo’ at Cooper Park!
Head into Cooper Park this summer to cool down along our pop-up Nature Wellness Trail. This rejuvenating experience is designed to refresh your mood, energy and focus.
The trail starts at the sandstone Moon Bridge in the centre of the park. Signs and online audio at six stations will guide you through a series of activities designed to help you slow down, connect, reflect and relax. The 500 metre trail will take 30 – 45 minutes to complete.
Just a 5 minute slow moment in nature can have big health benefits so head over to Cooper Park and give it a go.
“Very soothing, birds a chirping, cicadas are singing and so many butterflies. It’s amazing to stop and see how big and beautiful the trees are in Cooper Park. Great initiative, thanks Woollarha Council.”
- Train and walk: Cooper Park is a 15-20 minute walk down the hill from Bondi Junction Railway Station
- Bus: the nearest bus route is 327 and the stop is Suttie Road opposite Bunna Street Stop ID: 202344
- Walk: Multiple pedestrian access points available
- Public transport schedules: Transport NSW
- By car: car park available at the end of Bunna Street or surrounding streets
How’d you go?
We always appreciate feedback. You can share your thoughts and experiences by:
- Scanning the QR code at the end of the trail
- Emailing us
- Tagging #goslowforamo in your social media posts.
Share your story
If you know someone who would benefit from going Slow For A Mo’ share your story with them using #goslowforamo
Don’t take our word for it.
Hear what others are saying about the Nature Wellness Trails in this short video. You can also learn more about the Nature Wellness Trail at Macquarie University and the health benefits here.