Transforming Green Spaces into Wellness Places
It’s not just a walk in the park… connecting to nature is the key to supercharging wellbeing benefits.
Physiological, cognitive and behavioural research shows that connecting with nature is much better than spending time in nature. Our professional team of nature connection specialists help make our green spaces work harder and provide greater health and wellbeing benefits. We work with you to:
- Create nature-wellness zones with a focus on improving individual mental and physical wellbeing and social connection
- Integrate the science of connection into master planning and green and blue space design
- Provide training using our wellness toolkits or workshop programs designed for individuals, planners, health professionals, policy makers and practitioners
- Provide activities that encourage people to value local parklands, bushland reserves and biodiversity
- Deliver evaluation tools to monitor user rates, changes in wellbeing and feedback recordings with the option to undertake rigorous research working with partnered tertiary research institutes
We correlate nature interactions with wellness pathways using the latest scientific evidence in our CONNECT database. Where we can target and tailor nature connection interactions for different wellbeing outcomes across social, mental, or physical health.
Think of nature whether it be in remote, rural or urban area as an untapped resource able to provide a myriad of wellbeing benefits. As nature connection specialists, our work aims to provide individuals and communities with evidence-led tools and strategies to better connect with and maximise the benefits of nature.
To learn more about our nature-based services, please CONNECT.